Rufus is a reliable tool that lets you format flash drive and create bootable drives using an iso file of Windows or any operating system of your choice. Rufus is a free software that runs on almost all versions of Windows and many other operating systems and you do not have to pay any subscription charges to keep using this tool on your computer. this tool is proven to be at least 25% faster than any other similar tool in its category, it has a very simple and easy to use interface that is very well laid out and you will not need to read any manual to understand. You can create bootable flash drive in a matter of minutes using this free tool on your computer, all you need is the ISO file of the desired operating system and an empty flash drive.
Rufus comes in handy if you do not have a pre installed operating system on a new hard drive when you are building a new PC from scratch or the operating system of your existing computer has malfunction and you need to format the entire hard drive and install a new operating system using a bootable flash drive. You can also use Rufus to merge two separate disc spaces in your PC or divide a large disc space and you can do it without losing any files in the process using this tool.
Download Rufus 2.13 for Windows
- Open a browser on your PC and visit this web-page.
- Download Rufus 2.13 ,the latest version of the tool on your computer and wait for the software file to download.
- Locate the downloaded app on your PC in the downloads folder and run it, the tool will start installing automatically.
- Wait for Download Rufus 2.13 to be installed successfully.
- Run Rufus and start making bootable drives.